Position: Sales, Account Manager, Agent.
Ontario, Central, GTA
Jocova Financial Services Corporation is an industry specialist in equipment finance that focuses on the small and mid ticket equipment leasing market. Jocova is currently seeking an Account Manager (Sales Agent) that will be responsible for growing and developing a vendor base and leasing portfolio by establishing vendor, dealer, and customer relationships in
Central Ontario - GTA. Through relationship selling, you will develop and manage a customer portfolio, to ensure an effective contribution to the overall success of Jocova. This includes meeting financial objectives related to the profitable growth and retention of the individual Equipment Dealer portfolio and maximizing opportunities to grow the business. You will be conducting sales planning and fulfilling the execution of sales & service for existing and potential new clients within
Ontario. You are responsible for meeting sales objectives, business planning, customer satisfaction, and portfolio growth. The successful candidate will have a track record of success in sales.
· Establish vendor, dealer and customer relationships in
Central Ontarioby direct calling efforts in order to service their commercial customer financing and leasing needs
· Manage existing and newly established vendor relationships
· Cross-sell additional services to dealers and distributors in regards to financing and leasing requirements
· Develop strong network and actively prospect to increase market penetration
· Promote increased volume with existing relationships and establish financing programs with new vendors within the territory
· Meet and exceed annual portfolio growth targets
· Perform preliminary pre-qualify customers, assemble and submit information required for underwriting
· 1 -3 years equipment financing/leasing experience or related sales experience preferred
· College or University degree in a related field is preferred
· Record of new business origination with emphasis on relationship building
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Superior writing and communication skills
· Proven organizational, analytical, administrative, and follow-up skills
· Excellent Presentation Skills
Compensation is 100% commission based with expense allowances.
Must have access to transportation 50% of the time.
To apply for this position, please forward you cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Dept.
Jocova Financial Services Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.